Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This week as been pretty hectic, what with teaching two church group classes and all. It is always a chore to pack up all the crock-pots I have into the van, drive to the class location, and then unload everything. Often times people from the class with either help unload or load back up, and that is great, but there have been a few crock-pot casualties along the way.
This week what I have been focussing on is to get my foot in the door with one of the many Home Shopping Networks, to see if they would be interested in carrying one or more of my books. Personally I would like to see at least the 101 Things to do with a Slow Cooker book sold, but beggars can't be choosers, and any publicity would be great!
I have submitted some applications, so I guess time will tell.

No comments: