Monday, September 17, 2007

Been a while, hasn't it?

Okay, I admit, it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but this will not be the last you hear of me!
What have I been up to, let me see......I have been busy being a Mom, and have only just survived the summer. Now the kids are back in school (at least part time for the little one in pre-school) and that leaves me with a few minutes each day to work on this blog. I am still teaching classes at the local Macey's grocery store, and have been on TV in the last week, too, on the KSL Studio 5 show. For my appearance on TV last week, I did some recipes featured in my 101 Things to do with Ground Beef cookbook, which is available for purchase on my website.
Anyway, I will try to be better at updating this, and keeping you up to date on what's been happening.

What have I cooked in my slow cooker this week?

Sunday, September 16th: Beef Roast with onions and carrots
Monday, September 17th: 4 Hour Stew (stew meat, carrots, celery and potatoes)

No comments: