Wednesday, January 10, 2007



So this is my first book, that I co-authored. I am teaching a class to a Relief Society group in Sandy, Utah tonight. I often teach classes covering the basics of using a slow cooker (crock-pot). I take along most of the 14 slow cookers that I myself own.

Funny story: When my huband and I got married we got 7 slow cookers as gifts, and ended up returning all but 2. Now I am up to 14--all sizes, shapes and colors, and have even had 11 full and cooking at a time before!

Anyway, during the classes I teach, I go over some hints and tips for using a slow cooker to cook meals, and bring along yummy samples of one of my favorite recipes: Triple Chocolate Cake. Yes, you can do cakes in a crock-pot!! If anyone reading this is in Utah, and would be interested in having me do a presentation, you can contact me thru my website, www.slowcooker101.com

No comments: