- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup fully cooked ham, diced
- 2 ¼ cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter root beer
- 1 8oz. tub Whipped Topping
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
Slice tomatoes about ¼ inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper as desired.
In serving glasses, place desired amount of ice cream followed by desired amount of root beer. Repeat in each serving glass. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and 1 maraschino cherry.